A freeware program designed to query DNS for the ENUM NAPTR mapping between a telephone number and a SIP, H323, IAX2 or other URI. Use with VOIP systems to check your e.164 or freenum or other mappings. This program queries each DNS assigned to your system (or specifc user defined DNS) using the e164.arpa or other root tree for the corresponding NAPTR records and displays them. Requires Windows 2008, 2003, Vista, XP, or 2000.
» version 2.00 - posted on 2008-11-19
Added DNS IP entry field and new ENUM roots. Compiled under VC 2008.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Northwest Performance Software, Inc. (NWPS) grants you a limited non-exclusive license to use FREEWARE downloadable from NWPS for personal, educational, charity, and commercial use, and donations are entirely optional.
If you are using the SOFTWARE free of charge under the terms of this Agreement, you are not entitled to support although we will respond to support requests if they relate to any SOFTWARE that is not performing it's task correctly (bugs etc).
Our Freeware is licensed to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You represent and warrant that you will not violate any of the requirements of this Agreement and further represent and warrant that:
- You will not, and will not permit others to:
(i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works from our Freeware, or
(ii) copy, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform content contained in this Freeware other than as expressly authorized by this Agreement.
- You will not use our Freeware to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity.
- You will not engage in using our Freeware that will interfere with or damage the operation of the services of any third parties by overburdening/disabling network resources through automated queries, excessive usage or similar conduct.
- You will not sell our Freeware or charge others for use of it (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, without explicit prior written permission.
- You will not use our Freeware to engage in any activity that will violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, through the use, public display, public performance, reproduction, distribution, or modification of communications or materials that infringe copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights, privacy rights, other proprietary rights, or rights against defamation of third parties.
- You may not claim any sponsorship by, endorsement by, or affiliation with our company.